Registration[su_box title=”Registration Policy for ICA 2016″]
- Advanced Registration is due on July 31, 2016. Standard Registration is due on August 15, 2016.
- All participants may access and complete the conference registration through the conference Paper Submission Site. Please choose the most suitable registration type from the available option.
- Local participants may also choose to complete the registration through direct transfer of the registration fee to the following bank account:
- Name of the Bank: Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI cab. Jl. Perintis Kemerdekaan)
- Account Name: Ayu Gareta Risangtuni
- Account Number: 021-897-3304
- Local participants who choose the direct transfer method should email a copy of the transfer receipt/proof to the conference secretariat at email@example.com
- At least one author of each accepted paper must complete the conference registration for the paper to be included in the program and conference proceedings.
- Unpaid registration fees on Standard Registration due date will cause CANCELLATION of the paper’s presentation (Onsite registration is reserved only for non-presenters).
- A no-show paper will be omitted from the post-conference proceedings and will not be available on IEEE Xplore.
- Local Participants are defined as those who are affiliated with institution/organization that is physically located in Indonesia. All other participants are defined as International Participants.
- A student is defined as a person that enrolls as a “full-time student” in a degree seeking graduate program at recognized educational institution. A student registrant will need to provide a copy of his/her valid student ID.
- An IEEE membership should be proven with a valid membership identification (card, letter, etc.).
- Regular registrants may upload up to two (2) final papers. Student registrants may upload only one (1) final paper.
- Registration refund requests are only allowed for the Advanced Registration’s case.
- For requests received before and on July 31, 2016, then 75% of the fee will be refunded
- For requests received between August 1, 2016 and August 15, 2016, then 50% of the fee will be refunded.
- Refund will not be provided for requests received on and after August 16, 2016.
- In the event of force majeure cases (for example, but not limited to natural disasters such as flood, fire, earthquake, hurricane), then the Organizing Committee of ICA 2016 reserves itself the right to cancel without notice or compensation the ICA 2016 conference. In such cases, the Organizing Committee is freed from all responsibilities.
Conference Registration Fees:
For questions regarding conference registration and fees, please contact ICA 2016 Secretariat.